sâmbătă, 27 ianuarie 2018

Imagine the Best Possible Self

Imagine the Best Possible Self

                This involves introducing new rituals and keeping the good old ones

Exercising in the morning must be in there, for the near future…I was even thinking about a cruise, where I would still jog on the deck of the boast
Some changes could be introduced, to counter the barking of those stupid dogs that I now encounter, when I run with my own, smart hounds…
Hey, this is the best-case scenario! So no barking in there

I do not see yet how I could run with the macaws, except perhaps if we get a mansion with a huge garden and then we just use that space…and add some mates and much more entertainment for Puccini and Balzac

Talking of cruises, in this rosy future we would all take cruises, I mean Puccini, Balzac and all, which means we need a yacht really.

Writing is one of the present rituals that need to continue in the time to come, because it has benefits:

1.       If we write about positive events, express gratitude on a daily basis as one of the most appreciated exercises insists or if
2.       We write about problems, which has the advantage that it would bring explanations that are otherwise eluded and create a distance between us and the unfortunate incidents…

It is all for the best

Reading will continue in the time ahead
No matter if that is the best-case scenario or just the future as is.

For reading brings so many surprises and glorious, otherworldly elating experiences…take the latest chef d’oeuvre that I have discovered:

The Empire Trilogy by J.G. Farrell

I will still appreciate, maybe in a private, lavish, huge screen and private cinema hall, another art form:

-          The motion pictures


The Godfather: Part II has been on my little screen today and what a joy and glory it was.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu