sâmbătă, 24 mai 2014

With Gratitude for Bogdan Husanu


Bogdan Husanu

 

This seems to be a happy day for Bogdan.

I wish you would join me in wishing him …Happiness!!

He deserves it!

Some of the proposed goals for this group include

Reading & Posting about Happiness and how we can improve it,

but also –Practicing What We Preach:

 

This is the “Gratitude Exercise „and is dedicated to Bogdan-

I wish to express my gratitude, as a personal feeling,

but also in the name of those who have the chance to meet

and enjoy the company of Bogdan at World Class Downtown…

 

He is a theater director and a very open, friendly man, albeit he has studied in Russia.

I would expect someone learning with the big bear to be aggressive, like the

Former soviets have been doing in the Ukraine, or is it the Russian territory?

 if we listen to the Kremlin version.

Bogdan Husanu was very enthusiastic about sharing,

“preaching” and creating a positive message-

He was very determined to push with the idea of placing positive posters through town.

He is a writer- you can find him on IMDB and also enjoy his

Direction in the production of STORYTELLER-

I have attached the play’s poster here

 

We have managed to apply this only this far:

we have plenty of posters on our group’s timeline

(perhaps too many? Feel free to send feedback)

Bogdan represents the bright future of Romania;

if there were more like him I would place a bet

On our “national shares „growing steadily.

He is a calm, smiling person with a Duchenne type of approach.

We talk in the sauna and at the locker room, not as often as I would like to because our

Programs do not match.

We are lucky to have him in our group, with his good karma.

He suggests the attitude of Buddhist compassion,

with an aura of positive feelings about him all the time

To try a joke which may end up the positive waves he’s sending me:

Sometimes I think he is so good to the rest of us because

he doesn’t keep his eyeglass handy all the time and

without them we all seem all right, even if some,

like this joker here, keep making pranks.

We do not see eye to eye on everything:

I feel very strongly that Russia is an aggressive, military near-dictatorship and

he is more nuanced and tolerant.

This may prove the point-

Bogdan  is a good guy, who keeps his cool,

doesn’t plunge into quick, hot headed conclusions.

My repeated invitations to him are renewed yet again:

We need your presence here more

Until we place the posters throughout the city

 You can use your creativity to motivate us and others in the group and page

“Yes we can”…

 

Perhaps you can “set the stage for a positive event like a

·         Happiness little march

·         visit to my little Eden, brim full with macaws, borzoi and…roses

·         Simple stroll in Herastrau, or Mogosoaia…

 

Once again I wish to express My gratitude for Bogdan.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu